Setting Up your E-Commerce Platform through Instagram
June 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
From Making to Selling: A NextFab Made Online Series for the Makers and Artisans of Philadelphia.
Now that you have a steady stream of products you’ve crafted, how do you go to selling them online?
With Instagram’s visual platform, many artists have turned to it as a branding and selling tool – but with over one billion Instagram users, how do you and your products stand out? Join us on Tuesday, June 9th at 1pm EST as Bart Mroz, CEO of SUMO Heavy, a local digital commerce consulting firm, along with over 10+ experience with of promoting brands online, talks us through selling through Instagram. With Instagram’s integration with the e-commerce tool, Shopify, users can buy products without ever leaving Instagram.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Many best practices when it comes to building an audience and selling on Instagram
- How to incorporate your brand’s personality into your Instagram account and how to funnel traffic from viewing your posts to buying your products
By the end of this webinar, you should:
- Understand the tools need to set up e-commerce through Instagram
- A general list of steps to take, along with an idea of what content to create
- Know best practices for setting up your first shop and what customers will expect
About Bart Mroz of SUMO Heavy:
Bart Mroz is the co-founder and CEO of SUMO Heavy, a digital commerce consulting and strategy firm. He is a serial entrepreneur with over a decade of business management and technology experience. Mroz was a founding partner of multiple consulting companies and is a thought leader who has been published in top eCommerce publications including Internet Retailer and AdExchanger. He also co-hosts SUMO Heavy’s podcasts The eCommerce Minute and In the Ring.