NextFab is seeking an engaging, talented, and enthusiastic marketing guru for our Digital Marketing Coordinator position. NextFab is a collaborative makerspace for creators of any skill level or interest. We provide access to machinery, education, membership, community, events, and professional services for anything you want to fabricate. By combining digital technology with traditional tools, we’re finding cutting-edge ways to make things, solve problems, and learn by doing. NextFab offers excellent benefits including employer covered premiums and HSA contributions, professional development and the opportunity to use the NextFab facilities outside of working hours.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing department by executing strategic, cross-channel campaigns. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely with and report to the Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
We are looking for candidates for the position who feel passionate about supporting the mission and work of our organization and our customers. There is a high level of flexibility in the job functions, and individuals are allowed and expected to work autonomously and contribute ideas and effort as business needs and their skills allow. It is a fast paced environment, and staff are expected to perform at a high level from the beginning, so the candidate will need to find motivation in solving problems on a daily basis.
This is a full time position; evening and weekend hours may be required. Full time employees are eligible for our benefits package, including PTO, health, vision and dental plans and professional development allowance.
- Primarily support the Marketing Department by executing strategic campaigns
- Guide and maintain the company's online presence by capturing, developing, and posting engaging content, and by engaging online with current and potential members
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns including social media, email, and website
- Identify trends and suggest ways to optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling content and optimize user experience
- Reinforce and implement a consistent look and feel across the entire brand, across all touchpoints
- Occasional other duties as requested by management
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years proven working experience in the digital marketing field
- Experience with managing social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with online advertising tools such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads Manager
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of CRM tools such as SalesForce or HubSpot
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking