NextFab is seeking a Marketing Manager passionate about helping us reach new audiences and increase awareness of our brand to join our Philadelphia team. We are a membership-based, high-tech workshop and product development center. In short, we help people make cool things, design great products and launch new companies. This role will be based at our South Philadelphia location.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies with a primary emphasis on growing membership and increasing our visibility. The manager will direct the marketing team in the production of collateral and creative assets as well as the execution of digital, traditional, and social media advertising campaigns supporting their own strategic goals as well as the marketing needs of other major business units. An excellent project manager and creative thinker, the ideal candidate works strategically, as well as tactically to drive growth. This candidate will also establish and manage our marketing analytics across platforms and channels and will work with the sales team to optimize funnel conversion.
NextFab offers excellent benefits including employer covered premiums and HSA contributions, professional development and the opportunity to learn about and use the tools and technology at our facilities.
- Convert strategic objectives into marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Establish performance metrics and report on performance of campaigns and initiatives
- Measure and increase conversion rate at each stage of marketing channels
- Utilize testing methods to identify most effective marketing channels
- Allocate resources across channels to optimize marketing effectiveness
- Monitor marketing actions of competitors
- Manage workflows for meeting marketing needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of graphic and brand standards across all platforms
- Cognitive, Physical and Environmental Requirements include:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, members, and the public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and effectively manage multiple priorities in a variety of situations.
- Ability to successfully interpret a variety of instructions, both written and oral; demonstrates strong and respectful communication skills in order to gain appropriate information should instructions be difficult to understand.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, and walk throughout the day.
- Required to use hands, speak and hear, read and write, use a keyboard, and push, pull, move and/or lift up to 10 pounds.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment with little exposure to outdoor temperatures. Working conditions are typically moderately quiet. Work environment may include exposure to wood dust (wood shop is located in the building).
- 5-7 years+ experience in marketing
- B.A. in business, marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Track record of success in creating and deploying high-impact campaigns
- Experience in inbound marketing
- Fluent in the use of social media platforms
- Strong command of digital trends to drive digital audience growth
- Proven ability to manage a team, including vendors and contractors
- Preference given to candidates who are familiar with subscription or membership based organizations, and/or familiarity with the makerspace industry