- This event has passed.
Build a Viable Business with NextFab’s Artisan Accelerator Virtual Info Session
August 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The NextFab makerspace has historically been the place where makers and creatives can build tangible products, providing the physical resources and tools to go from making to selling. Now, we’re going a step further with our NextFab Artisan Accelerator, an 8-week experience that gives entrepreneurs the essential tools, support, and structure to focus on the things that matter to build viable businesses. This program is designed specifically to help artisan entrepreneurs craft profitable business models, reach new customers, and build sustainable companies at an accelerated pace. Topics covered in this program include online marketing, social media, operations, strategic planning, business model innovation, financing, and more.
In this info session, we’ll be chatting with the Artisan Accelerator organizer, Ben Fries, NextFab’s North Philly Community Manager and Artisan Accelerator facilitator. He’s going to review what the Artisan Accelerator program is, what he looks for in applicants, and answer any questions you have.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- What is an Artisan Accelerator
- What we’re looking for in our applicants
- At a high level, what pieces are needed for a viable business
By the end of this webinar you’ll know:
- What you need to have a successful small business
- Answers to all of your questions on the Artisan Accelerator
- How to complete an application for the Artisan Accelerator
Artisan Accelerator Fall 2022 Schedule:
- Application window opens on Monday, July 18th
- Application window closes on Monday, August 22nd at midnight
- Program starts on Wednesday, September 21st
- Program ends on Friday, November 18th
Note: This Artisan Accelerator is open to residents living in Philadelphia, Wilmington, and surrounding areas, and will be a hybrid of virtual and in-person this year. For additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.