Financial Advice with Marlene McNamee, Firstrust
February 25 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Marlene McNamee is committed to partnering with clients to build a financial plan suited to their specific life and retirement goals. Marlene is able to assist clients with their financial investments as well as help with their insurance and protection needs. Marlene also works with businesses and non-profits in structuring robust benefit plans.
Marlene strives to become a trusted advisor to her clients by providing high service levels and straightforward communication. She is high energy, attentive to client’s needs and eager to educate clients as to how to maximize their finances.
Marlene will available in our South Philly coworking space on Tuesday, February 25th, from 4-7pm to give advice to NextFab members. Use this link to reserve a 30 minute appointment or arrange a call at another time.
Marlene has more than 17 years of investment experience working within the financial markets. She is a Villanova University undergrad and attained her MBA from the Smith School at the University of Maryland. Marlene is a Philadelphia native and currently resides in the Fairmount neighborhood with her husband Marc. She is committed to giving back to her community with a focus on education and non-profit organizations that thrive in Philadelphia.
Firstrust Financial resources is a client-centric 60 person financial services firm offering wealth management services to individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organizations. FFR is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Firstrust Bank, one of the region’s oldest and most respected financial institutions.
Topic areas that we suggest members consult with Marlene about:
- Help with allocating old 401k’s and stagnant IRA’s to effectively plan for retirement or utilize while getting a new venture off the ground
- Cash flow and income analysis for entrepreneurs who are self-funding their own projects
- Help start ups establish 401k and company benefit plans to help retain and recruit the best talent
- Help entrepreneurs set up life and disability insurance plans for key members of your company and buy-sell agreements
- Help entrepreneurs separate personal finances from company expenses
- Recommendations for other outside advisors like lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Marlene can also become a trusted advisor for your personal and business financial needs