- This event has passed.
How to Sell at Craft Fairs and Markets Webinar
September 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
From Making to Selling: A NextFab Made Online Series for the Makers and Artisans of Philadelphia and Beyond.
As the world turned more digital, small businesses and makers found themselves pivoting their summer schedules of tabling craft fairs and markets to focus on going totally digital. Now that the “real world” is reopening again, events and shows are popping up, but how can you effectively create a brand and sell during these in-person events again?
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to effectively set up your table at craft fairs and markets to help ensure sales
- Branding basics to have customers get to know your story
- How to create an effective sales process, inventory, and estimated return
By the end of this webinar you should have:
- A list of do’s and don’ts for any upcoming tabling events
- How to incorporate your brand into any event
- How to network effectively with your customers and create repeat customers and a referral base