Online Marketing & Social Media for Your Small Business
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
From Making to Selling: A NextFab Made Online Series for the Makers and Artisans of Philadelphia.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, oh my. What do I need for my business? As artists and small business owners, you’re usually running the operations, the marketing, selling, finances and creation of your products – so where does social media come in?
We will talk with two successful social media savants, Sam Sineni of Bad Town, who currently works with artists from all over to build them from hobbyists to professionals, and NextFab‘s Marketing Manager, Rebecca Ledbetter, who has over 7+ years in the digital marketing world, with a specialty in social media marketing.
They will talk about being realistic with your social media marketing when it comes to your brand presence, what steps to take to go from a small following to becoming a household name and forming a successful brand on social media.
In this webinar Sam and Rebecca will specifically go over:
• What it means to have a brand on social media and how the different platforms work together
• How to focus on social media marketing on a product line, brand, etc.
• Best practice and personal tips on how to build a social media presence and following and how to determine who your audience is
• How to set up realistic goals and guidelines when it comes to social media expectations for your business
By the end of this webinar, you should:
• Be able follow a basic process for understanding your audience, and recommended next steps to start social media marketing
• Understand how to balance building your business while running your social media accounts
• How to build an authentic audience and brand on social media and know the next steps you need to take for your Instagram, Facebook and any other social media accounts
About Sam Sineni of Bad Town:
Sam Sineni founded Bad Town LLC, an independent label for visual artists, in 2019 to help artists turn their hobby into a business. Her diverse background encompasses public relations, advertising, digital marketing and business intelligence, allowing her to guide artists through every step of the process. Growing up, she had a passion for art and constantly heard that it won’t pay the bills. She sought out other industries, but her passion never changed. Now she’s working for artists to help them pursue their craft full-time.
About Rebecca Ledbetter of NextFab:
Rebecca has a dual BA degree in Communications and Studio Art, and is currently NextFab’s Marketing Manager, controlling their social media accounts, digital advertising, website and marketing strategy, with a strong focus on marketing their member base. With 7+ years in digital marketing, with a specialty in social media marketing, Rebecca has managed the marketing of national brands to consulting with small businesses and solo artisans. In her current role as NextFab’s Marketing Manager, she is helping to drive NextFab as a premier spot for the makers, creatives and artisans of the Philadelphia and Wilmington region.
To download Zoom please go HERE.