Virtual NextFab RAPID Hardware Accelerator Spring 2021 Graduation
June 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Please join us for a celebration of the five startup companies graduating from NextFab’s Spring 2021 RAPID Hardware Accelerator program. For the past 11 weeks, each company has been developing its business around a hardware product with guidance from experienced coaches, and now it’s time to hear their pitches.
- 5:30 – 6:45 pm | NextFab’s 2021 Spring Virtual RAPID Hardware Accelerator program graduation
- 6:45 – 7:30 pm | Meet the accelerator companies and ask questions in a small group setting
Please note, this event will take place in Remo. For the best user experience, we highly recommend joining via Google Chrome and using a laptop or desktop rather than a mobile device or tablet.
Spring 2021 Accelerator Companies:
- AlgenAir: AlgenAir uses algae to clean the indoor air we breathe every day. Their aerium natural air purifier removes carbon dioxide and releases oxygen as efficiently as 25 house plants.
- Portable Diagnostic Systems: Portable Diagnostic Systems is a biotech startup developing an accurate and portable multi-drug testing device for law enforcement that takes the guesswork out of DUI stops. Our competitive advantage is improved accuracy, a more comprehensive test menu, and lower cost, saving police departments both time and money by improving efficiency in DUID enforcement.
- Pristeem: Using a network of eco-friendly self-service kiosks that de-wrinkle, deodorize, and disinfect clothes in just 10 minutes, Pristeem is building the first-ever automated clothing care service that makes it quick, easy, and affordable to always dress with confidence anytime, anywhere.
- VascoVision LLC: At VascoVision, we are working towards developing a low-cost, at-home screening technology for the early detection of deep vein thrombosis in the lower limbs. Our broader goal is to help automate cardiovascular care and improve patient outcomes.